Promoting observation, free range exploration, sense of place and citizen science, through the field notes of a naturalist.







Sunday 31 August 2014

Look I've got a tenner!



On my way northwards this morning I was confronted by a lad at the roadside frantically waving a ten pound note. I suspect he was looking for a lift after an all nighter - would have stopped but for another car tight on my rear!

As the light was good with blue skies this mornings objective was taking landscape type photos in the Canada Tips area of the Blaenavon landscape. A wheatear posed briefly on a fence post before moving on out of sight and a stonechat called from a monoculture of heather. As the temperature improved odonata stirred  with emerald damselflies and black darter dragonflies the main protagonists. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...